1998-2005 ROCKER BREATHER KIT
Our billet rocker cover breather plates provide perfect flexibility when adapting your breather system for use with an oil catch tank kit.
Produced from AL6061 aircraft grade alloy, each breather is a direct replacement for the plastic moulded version (found located on the LH and RH rocker cover as standard).
Supplied as standard with AN8 and AN6 male/male adapters, the breather caps allow a multitude of hose fittings and lines to be connected for custom breather systems.
KIT COST RRP: £94.99 (£113.99 Inc VAT)
FLEXIBILITY IS KEY.
Not only do our billet rocker cover breathers look more aesthetically pleasing, but they open up a world of options when trying to adapt the standard oil breather lines to suit an oil catch tank.
Lines and fittings can be custom made to suit their exact routing connecting via AN fittings to the rocker breather plates.
Just some of the fittings / lines which can be used are:
• 200 Series fittings and braided line.
• 210 Series fittings and braided line.
• Supalite swaged fittings and lightweight line.
• Push on fittings and rubber lines.
Suitable for the following models:
• Subaru Impreza GC8 Turbo (Version 5 & 6) - 1999-2001 - PART NUMBER FREN116
• Subaru Impreza GDA/GDB (Version 7 & 8) - 2001-2005 - PART NUMBER FREN116
If you are unsure of fitment or application then please contact us with your vehicles chassis number.
IN THE KIT.
• X1 LH T6061 Aluminum breather plate.
• X1 RH T6061 Aluminium breather plate.
• X2 AN6/AN6 male male adapters.
• X2 AN6 increasing to AN8 adapters.
• X4 Viton o-rings.
NOTE: Bespoke oil lines are available to order, please contact us for more details.