92-98 ROCKER COVER BREATHER KIT
Our billet rocker cover breather plates provide perfect flexibility when adapting your breather system for use with an oil catch tank kit.
The EJ20 engine features three main breather vents for the engine, one central breather (exits from the engine block) and two smaller breather ports which are located on the top of each rocker cover casting.
Our new breather plates allow the use of AN6 and AN8 fittings to be installed, which in turn offers multiple options on braided and rubber oil lines (normally not possible).
KIT COST RRP: £87.49 (£104.99 Inc VAT)
ADAPT TO SUIT.
Produced from AL6061 Aircraft grade aluminium, each breather plate features a female AN8 port (3/4UNFx16).
Supplied as standard in the kit are two male/male (AN8 to AN8) adapters OR the option to have AN8 reducing to AN6 if preferred.
The adapters then allow installation of a range of hose and fittings such as:
• 200 Series fittings & braided line.
• 210 Series fittings & braided line (black fibre outer).
• Supalite swaged fittings and lightweight Line.
• Push on fittings with rubber oil line.
We also sell pre assembled lines to customer specification if required (please use the contact form).
Suitable for the following models:
• Subaru Impreza GC8 Turbo (Version 1,2,3 & 4) - 1992-1998 - PART NUMBER FREN115
• Subaru Forester SF5 Turbo - 1996-1998 - PART NUMBER FREN115
If you are unsure of fitment or application then please contact us with your vehicles chassis number.
IN THE KIT.
• X2 T6061 Biller rocker cover breather caps.
• X2 AN8 male/male adapters
• X2 Viton O-rings.
NOTE: Option to select reducing male/male adapters to AN6 if required. Customer oil lines can also be purchased in universal lengths OR bespoke produced to order.